Precision Model FPS Vertical fire tube steam boiler features the traditional fire tube design in the vertical configuration with an under fired power burner
The Precision Model “FPS” Vertical Fire Tube Steam Boiler features the traditional Fire Tube design in the vertical configuration with an under-fired power burner. In addition to the simplicity of the 4-piece design, the Model “FPS” includes many advantages over other vertical configured boilers such as larger water volume and steam chest which reduce cycling and improve overall efficiency, easier sludge cleanout, standard “off-the-shelf” burners, and the proven Fire Tube reliability. An integral feedwater preheater eliminates “cold water shock” problems characteristic of some fixed tubesheet designs.
- Traditional, proven Fire Tube design
- Larger water volume
- Lower pressure drop through the unit
- Reduced cycling
- 84% efficiency
- Easier sludge cleanout
- Turbulators for maximum heat transfer
- High efficiency UL Listed Power Flame gas, light oil, or combination burners / Low Nox available with or without FGR
- Heavy duty / 16 gauge cabinet and flanged steel base provide greater structural strength.
- UL listing of complete assembly