HIGH CAPACITY ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS
Electric calorifiers are one of the easiest method of generating hot water for both domestic and industrial applications. Electric calorifiers are installed in hospitals, hotels, Sports Centres and General Residential Buildings.
ASME Code construction:- All tanks are constructed in accordance with ASME code section IV Stamped and labeled for 125 PSI (8.6 BAR) as Standard.
Precision also design electric calorifiers as per British Standard BS 853:1996, BS 5500:1997 or in accordance with Art 3.3 of the European Directive EEC/97/23 for pressure equipment.
- Efficiency is maintained throughout the range of load. Even at part load all energy is converted into heat.
- Space requirements are minimum. Separate boiler fuel storage tanks are not required.
- Installation is simplified.
- The calorifier can be installed directly with the power supply.
- Maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Electric calorifiers are clean.
- Electric calorifiers are extremely quiet.
Precision coat is a polymerized coating which is applied to all internal surfaces of the tank. Tank surfaces are first sandblasted and cleaned to a white metal finish and then precision coat is applied uniformly. The tanks are then forced cured at 95°C to form a glossy lining unaffected by thermal shock from -6°C to 80°C. Precision coat is approved by US department of agriculture and with NSF/61 certification for drinking water.
Standard – Shells
- Steel SA516 Gr-70
- Coating FDA approved Precision coat material
Heating Element ( Howden UK)
Heaters can be designed to operate in 3-phase, 415 volts, 50 HZ / 60 HZ supply. Precision uses two types of commonly used heating elements namely replaceable element and removable core element.
The elements on this type of immersion heater can be changed only after draining contents in the water heater.
Removable Core Type
Failed elements can be changed without draining the calorifier or removing the immersion heater from the shell. This saves time in changing the defective elements and with less down time. By this we can save the heated water without draining it.
Heating elements are available in copper, incoloy or Incoloy 825 which are suitable for any water conditions.