Nitrile rubber insulation is a very versatile and flexible insulation. It is widely used the Industrial insulation, air-conditioning, plumbing and HVAC industries. It is a closed cell elastomeric insulation and is resistant to water vapour, oil and most acids. Because of its flexibility it is ideal for insulating vessels, curved or irregular shapes.
Elastomeric insulation or nitrile rubber products are used to prevent condensation on refrigeration copper piping, heating and ventilation pipe work and air-conditioning pipe work. Within its stated temperature range, there are few restrictions which would prohibit the use of this product with proper installation techniques. It can be used on hot and cold plumbing pipes and also as an insulation blanket on ductwork.
- Elastomeric products offer excellent flexibility.
- Resistant to water vapour.
- Resistant to thermal transmittance properties.
- Oil and acid resistant (refer to manufacturer’s data sheets before installation).
- Excellent adhesive and coating receptiveness.
- Good cutting characteristics and easy to fabricate.
- Sheet Rolls with or without Aluminium Foil facing (Normal type & Self-Adhesive type)
- Tube Insulation with or without Aluminium Foil facing