The Precision Model “FPH” Vertical Fire Tube Hot Water Boiler features the traditional Fire Tube design in the vertical configuration with an under-fired power burner. In addition to the simplicity of the 4-piece design, the Model “FPH” includes many advantages over other vertical configured boilers such as a larger water volume which results in both a low pressure drop thru the unit and reduced cycling, thus improving overall efficiency. The Model “FPH” also features standard “off-the-shelf” burners and the proven Fire Tube reliability.
- Traditional, proven Fire Tube design
- Larger water volume
- Lower pressure drop through the unit
- Reduced cycling
- 84% Efficiency
- Turbulators for maximum heat transfer
- High efficiency UL Listed Power Flame gas, light oil, or combination burners / Low Nox available with or without FGR
- Heavy duty / 16 gauge cabinet and flanged steel base provide greater structural strength.
- UL listing of complete assemblies